Tuesday, December 30, 2014

allooooooooo....

phewwwww...

wow! so looong already seems like I put  this blog untouch..

to my blog:  Its not that I don't want u anymore, my love. Its a long story to tell.. hmmm... forget about it. And now I am back, and will be with you again. And I still love you like before, my baby!

to my reader:  Okeh, lemme start by thanking you for checking this blog every now and then even there's no new updates at all. (shame on me).

InsyaaALLAH after this I will rajin-rajin update ya.

and for the restart also, I belanja gambar--gambar ni dulu ya.


                                                            whoopie pie


                                                   Bubblybrown (walnut brownies)



madeline (moist rich buttercake with strawberry jam and coconut)
 

super duper rich chocolate cake
 
 
Till then, ta ta taaaa...